The Constellation SENIOR PLAYERS Championship invites your club to join our volunteer team and experience golf like never before. As a participating club your members and staff will be a part of a Major Championship and receive an ‘inside the ropes’ experience of a PGA TOUR Champions event.
Local clubs have the opportunity to sponsor one of our holes and recruit volunteers to work as marshals while representing your club during the tournament.
Hole Sponsorship Benefits:
- Your club or organization will be recognized on the hole you are supporting
- Recognition in the Championship Program & Volunteer Handbook
- Posted on the Volunteer and Championship Websites
- Comradery between club members
How to Get Involved:
- Contact the Marshal Vice Chairs to be assigned a hole.
- Designate a hole captain to help recruit marshals and communicate with your volunteers.
- Use your database to recruit volunteers in order to fulfill all marshal needs.
If you are interested in sponsoring a hole or receiving more information to start recruiting, please contact, Charma Harris at Charmaharris@pgatourhq.com .